5 Benefits Of Chemical Peels
At Glow Refinery Aesthetics in Miami, chemical peels are one of the most sought after treatments.
A peel is a great solution to a variety of skin concerns- ranging from fine lines and wrinkles, hyperpigmentation, acne and scarring. At Glow Refinery Aesthetics, our chemical peels provides quick results, through brightening of the skin, promoting a youthful, smoother more radiant skin tone. Please not, to maintain results, a clinical grade all day shield SPF and skin activator is needed, to continue treatment from the comfort of your home.
Is a chemical peel right for you? Here are 5 benefits of a chemical peel that promotes healthy skin.
Please note, not all chemical peels are created equality. A consultation is very important prior incorporating a chemical peel into your skincare regimen. Your skin care professional can identify skin type, areas of concern such as hyperpigmentation, acne, or aging and will then determine the best course of action for lasting results.
Benefits of Chemical Peels
- Clears Pigmentation Problems; This is perhaps the number one concern that people have. Skin issues like Hyperpigmentation, melasma and discoloration, which are often a result of teenage or adult acne scarring, lifestyle choices among other reasons. The struggle is real! By scraping the top layer of the skin, chemical peel removes the discolored spots along with any visible acne, promoting beautiful brighter, even skin.
- Repairs Sun Damage; Daily exposure to UV rays damages the skin over time. Thee damages are built up and later manifested as premature aging. Chemical peel, thankfully can reduce the signs of aging, when applied to face, neck, chest area and even hands. Damaged cells are stripped away, allow for new cell build up, and tighter and plumped skin.
- Improves Fine Lines and Wrinkles; Removing damaged skin on the epidermis layer, chemical peels frees the skin of damages and builds up a new layer of healthier skin, free of wrinkles and lines. Though not all lines and wrinkles are removed during the treatment, the appearance of reduce lines and wrinkles are significant. Results will be based on the strength of the chemical peel.
- Improves Acne; 95% of people have struggled with acne at one point or another in their life. One of the most powerful ingredient to combat acne, is salicylic acid. Peel that are formulated with this ingredient, provides significant results in reducing and eliminating future acne breakouts. Chemical peels targeting acne, also unlocks pores, removes bacteria from the skin surface that causes acne.
- Increases the effectiveness of other skincare products; As mentioned earlier, chemical peel removes the top layer of the skin, which allows other products to penetrate the skin, resulting in better absorption of products. Better absorption means better results.
Are you a Candidate?
If you are tired of loading your face with make-up to hide pigmentation issues, acne or acne scarring, suffering from sun damage and wrinkles, YOU ARE DEFINITELY A CANDIDATE FOR CHEMICAL PEEL! Choosing a quality peel, with ingredients that will target your skin concerns, ensures best results. We suggest calling our team at Glow Refinery Aesthetics for an in person or virtual consultation, so we can recommend the best peel that yields results!